- PLEASE NOTE: All entrants (Men and Ladies) must be a member of New South Wales Veteran Golfer’s Association (NSWVGA) and 55 years of age or older … Membership will be checked by the Tournament Director
- If you are not a Member of NSWVGA, you may join NSWVGA by completing the section in the On-Line Form when entering Murwillumbah Week Of Golf. This process gives you membership of NSWVGA throughout 2022 (until 31 December 2022) and deems you eligible to play in ANY NSWVGA run Event. This includes ALL Weeks Of Golf in 2022
– Men will use 1st Tee on Tuesday and 10th Tee on Thursday.
– Ladies and Mixed Couples sharing carts will use 10th Tee on Tuesday and 1st Tee on Thursday
- Handicaps will be adjusted on a daily basis in line with the currently displayed Golf Link handicap
- Initial Grades will remain for the 36 hole (Tuesday / Thursday) NSWVGA Event. Handicaps will be adjusted on a daily basis in line with currently displayed Golf Link handicap for daily events.
- There will be NO handicap reductions made on the Monday’s 4BBB event.
- All competitions shall be played in accordance with the Rules of Golf and any modification thereof as set out in the local rules of the Course being played.
- There will be NO ASSISTANCE offered to a playing partner in the Single Stableford Events. This is particularly important to Partners playing together in a Cart. You are playing two separate Competitions. Any Coaching or Advising being offered is a Breach Of Rule. A General Penalty of Two Strokes will be applied (see Rule 10.2 – Assistance and Guidance, and Rule 1.3 – Play By The Rules.
- Players are to check Local Rules before Teeing Off each Day
- All Golfers play at their own risk. The tournament committee, sponsors, Golf Club and other suppliers accept no liability for any death, injury, property loss or damage incurred or arising out of any aspect of the conduct of the tournament
- Week of Golf entrants will be entitled to win one prize only as allocated by the Match Committee in accordance with the tournament event’s priority listing, with the exception of the NSWVGA “Week of Golf” trophies, ball competitions, the 4BBB event and the American Foursome Event. 4BBB trophies will be presented at the Thursday Presentation Dinner on 4 August 2022, along with the NSWVGA Shield for Men and the Murwillumbah Shield for Ladies. The American Foursome Event prizes will be presented on Friday 5 August 2022 following the conclusion of the Round
- Starting times will be advised three weeks prior to Day 1 of the Week Of Golf. This will be done by email and also posted on our Website (Draw)
- Report to Starter 15 minutes prior to allocated Hit-Off time
- Unless by special request, players will, wherever possible, have different playing partners and varying Tee-times each day, viz one Early and one Later Tee Slot. This is to ensure that we condense and balance the fields, both in the Early and Later Time Slots. This may mean that some Players are moved to an Early Time Slot on one day.
- Please wear Name Tag at all times.
- Arrangements for Motorised Carts is the responsibility of the individual and not the Tournament Committee. You must book your Cart on the On-Line Registration Form. Carts are to be paid for upon arrival each day of the Tournament. The cost of Carts is $38.00 per cart.
- Please arrange for collection of trophies if not attending presentation
- All requests for changes or cancellations are to be made in writing or by email
- Refund of all Entry Fees up to 1 July 2022. Thereafter, a $10.00 administration fee is charged for each competitor. NO REFUND will be made for any DINNER CANCELLATION made after Tuesday 2 August 2022. Any refund due after 2 August 2022 will be made AFTER the conclusion of the Week Of Golf and will be by Direct Deposit to your nominated Bank Account