- All entrants must be members of affiliated bodies of a Veteran Golfer’s Association (Membership cards must be made available upon request)
- 36 Hole NSWVGA Competition …
– Men will use 1st Tee on Tuesday and 10th Tee on Thursday.
– Ladies and Mixed Couples sharing carts will use 10th Tee on Tuesday and 1st Tee on Thursday
- Handicaps will be adjusted on a daily basis in line with the currently displayed Golf Link handicap
- Initial handicaps will remain for the 36 hole (Tuesday / Thursday) NSWVGA Event. Handicaps will be adjusted on a daily basis in line with currently displayed Golf Link handicap for daily events.
- There will be NO handicap reductions made on the Monday’s 4BBB event.
- All competitions shall be played in accordance with the Rules of Golf and any modification thereof as set out in the local rules of the Course being played.
- Players are to check Local Rules before Teeing Off each Day
- All Golfers play at their own risk. The tournament committee, sponsors, Golf Club and other suppliers accept no liability for any death, injury, property loss or damage incurred or arising out of any aspect of the conduct of the tournament
- Week of Golf entrants will be entitled to win one prize only as allocated by the Match Committee in accordance with the tournament event’s priority listing, with the exception of the NSWVGA “Week of Golf” trophies, ball competitions, novelty events and the 4BBB event. 4BBB trophies will be presented at the “Finger Food” Presentation on Tuesday 29 July 2014 and the remaining event trophies on Presentation Evening on Friday 01 August 2014
- Starting times will be advised three weeks prior to Day 1 of the Week Of Golf. This will be done by email and also posted on our Website (Draw)
- Report to Starter 15 minutes prior to allocated Hit-Off time
- Unless by special request, players will, wherever possible, have different playing partners and varying Tee-times each day.
- Please wear Name Tag at all times.
- Arrangements for Motorised Carts is the responsibility of the individual and not the Tournament Committee. Please ring Golf Shop on 0266 724 200 to arrange booking
- Please arrange for collection of trophies if not attending presentation
- All requests for changes or cancellations are to be made in writing or by email
- Refund of all Entry Fees up to 30 June 2014. Thereafter, a $10.00 administration fee is charged for each competitor. NO REFUND will be made for any DINNER CANCELLATION made after Tuesday 29 July 2014. Any refund due after 27 July 2014 will be made AFTER the conclusion of the Week Of Golf and will be by either Direct Deposit or Cheque.